Friday 7 September 2012

Mollie the Troll English Springer Spaniel



This is a blog, because I feel the need to introduce the world to my dog, Mollie. The picture above is of Mollie just before we picked her up from the breeder, when she was a ridiculously cute little ball of liver, white and floppy ears.
But lo! Mollie grew up to be the dog equivalent of a hormone-raging teenager, a true troll, constantly finding ways to outwit her owners and generally find ways to be the most amusing pain-in-the-backside any family could ever dream of.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I would like to share with you the laughs this little troll has caused, I love her to absolute bits, and hope you enjoy the comedy she continues to bring into my life!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I know how that is. Where does the time go?

    Christie from lifewithbeagle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!

    Happy Wordless Wednesday. Sorry I'm a little late.

    ~Lyvonne

    ReplyDelete